Office Administrator - 1st Shift MCS Perris CA
Company: Kenco Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
About the Position
The Office Administrator position is responsible for administrative
functions related to the site's communications and financials
within the distribution center. The Office Administrator shall
perform other assigned administrative tasks or human
resources-related tasks as needed by the DC management team.
* Greet and assist site visitors, vendors, and guests
* Track and order office supplies
* Sort mail/packages and deliver accordingly
* Prepare outgoing mail/packages
* Prepare and generate customer invoices
* Process all vendor invoices and prepare for payment
* Generate financial and production reports as needed
* Assist, prepare and participate in overall program audits and/or
site communication tasks
* Generate and track purchase orders for the facility and complete
* Ensure all Certificates of Insurance for current and prospective
vendors meet Kenco standards and are current
* Create and update daily reports for site leadership
* Data entry into various programs for order processing
* Plan employee events and coordinate meetings as requested by
* Update various metric and communication boards
* May also perform HR duties such as onboarding and timekeeping and
* Cross train in other roles for back-up assistance when needed
* Complete misc. tasks and projects as assigned by management
* Highschool Diploma or GED required
* Minimum of two years' clerical experience
* MS Office Skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
as well as data entry and typing ability
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; speak
effectively before groups of customers or employees of the
* Attention to detail and data accuracy
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating, and maintenance instructions.
* Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
* Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively
with other to meet shared objectives.
* Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the
organization moving forward.
* Optimize Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
* Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real
time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. The physical demands
and work environment described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Kenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Inc., Perris , Office Administrator - 1st Shift MCS Perris CA, Administration, Clerical , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!