Assistant General Manager
Posted on: March 11, 2023
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
SUMMARY: The Assistant Manager is responsible for creating a
culture that reflects the company values. Responsibilities include
managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including
selection, development and performance management of employees. In
addition, the Assistant Manager oversees the inventory and ordering
of food and supplies, optimizes profits and ensures the guests are
satisfied with their dining experience. The Assistant Manager
reports to the Restaurant General Manager.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial and
personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed
accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and
procedures. FOOD SAFETY AND PLANNING
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitations standards and
procedures and complying with health and legal regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality food
preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Maintain accurate inventory and control cost of goods.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to
- Estimate food needs, place orders with distributor, and
schedule the delivery of food and supplies.
- Must be ServSafe certified and uphold all ServSafe
- Complete weekly Food Excellence Self-Assessment. GUEST SERVICE
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to
complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn
dissatisfied guests into return guests. OPERATIONS
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees and guests to
reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports
promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling,
planning while upholding standards, product quality and
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and
- Ensures all employees complete training.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback and
establishing performance expectations.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is fully
staffed for all shifts.
- Develop Crewmembers to become Shift Leaders and develop Shift
Leaders to become Assistant Managers. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintains compliance with all state, local and federal
regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. Performs
loss prevention audits to ensure all laws are being followed.
- Upholds company's purpose and values.
- Keeps Restaurant General Manager promptly and fully informed of
all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and
positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary
or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Completes job responsibilities in a timely and effective
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company
employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious
working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale,
productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
Keywords: Amirian, Perris , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...