General Manager of Product Support
Company: Road Machinery LLC
Posted on: October 20, 2019
General Manager of Product SupportWho We Are
At Road Machinery, we strive to make every customer a customer for
life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward
individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every
employee at Road Machinery is absolutely critical to its success
and we're always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic
people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client's total expectation when they arrive
at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level
of investment to our employees through continual training, career
development and opportunities for growth. Your professional
development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to
offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package,
competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your
career with us!
Detailed Job Description:
Responsible for the overall P&L of multiple locations within
California Locations. Building and coaching a winning Team. Will
continually develop, initiate, monitor and contribute to the
marketing plans for the given region. Promote sales in all of RML's
product lines as well as Rentals, Parts and Service Departments.
Experienced in Capital Equipment Distribution is a must as well as
having the ability to read and understand financial statements.
Should understand the retail finance process.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Training including Online, In-House, and Off-Site
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Long-Term Job Security
- Promote a safe work environment for all employees.
- Provides leadership in all branch activities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen.
- Responsible for market share growth and reporting.
- Manage facilities appearance and maintenance.
- Will develop and initiate marketing plans for given area of
responsibility, while enhancing follow through process.
- Provides problem/issue resolution for customers and other
personnel to ensure optimal positive customer service.
- Observes and complies with all RML system training and
instructions, promptly reports unsafe conditions to management;
promotes safety among peers.
- Control expenses in the shop and field on all job while
maintaining positive profit margins.
- Follows all proper communication channels with invoice process,
with thorough communication and positive internal and external
- Meet and exceed budget sales figures and maintain budgeted
- Collaborates effectively with others for the success of the
department; promotes a free flow of information & ideas across
departments/units. Ensures all customers, internal and external,
are kept informed of issues.
- 5 years of outside sales managerial experience. Experience with
Komatsu equipment preferred but not required.
- Valid State Driver's License and acceptable driving
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis to include overnight
- Bachler's degree in Business management or related field
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic
partner status, or medical condition.
Keywords: Road Machinery LLC, Perris , General Manager of Product Support, Executive , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!