Registered Nurse (RN) Resource Nurse
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Registered Nurse - Bilingual Spanish- Sign on bonus!!
Position SummaryThe RN is responsible for delivering
patient-centered services in accordance with the TrueCare policies,
procedures, and standards. This includes providing nurse triage
services and health advice, performing routine office procedures,
and testing, and participating in patient education.Essential
- Assess sick patients who walk in and arrange for their care
consistent with TrueCare guidelines.
- Provide direct patient care within scope of license.
- Assist providers or other medical staff personnel with
examinations and treatments, as directed or required.
- Work with providers and patients to assess urgency of patient
problems, resolve questions concerning medications, health
education, and medical advice within skill level and scope of
- Follow through in a timely manner on patient requests.
- Administer medications, as ordered by provider.
- Administer vaccines, apply and read TB Skin tests.
- Ensure vaccines are ordered and an inventory system
- Enter patient care, clinical data and findings in the
electronic health record (EHR) system.
- Order and interpret specific laboratory tests; review patient's
history and communicate findings to the provider.
- Oversee immunizations to assure compliance with program
- Provide nursing staff coverage.
- Assist in coordination of nursing schedule to ensure nursing
coverage during all hours of operation and coordination of medical
services to all patients.
- Shadow staff on skill competency, as needed, to ensure proper
workflow processes and procedures are followed.
- Monitor and evaluate support staff on clinical skills
competencies, as directed.
- Maintain the expiration update on all medications and lab
supplies and discard per TrueCare protocol, when necessary.
- Assist Clinic Manager in the preparation for audits conducted
by various agencies.
- Serve as a point of contact for back office staff with
questions, issues or patient related conflicts. When unable to
address issues independently bring them to the attention of the
- Follow TrueCare policies and procedures for efficient
department operations, reporting requirements, and maintaining
quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection
control standards.Job Requirements
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Graduate of an accredited California School of Professional
- At least two (2) years' clinical nursing experience in an
outpatient care setting. ? Availability to work a variable
schedule, extended hours and/or Saturday shifts.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Electronic
Health/Medical Record systems and the Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook and Word.Nice to Have
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of ICD-10 coding.Licenses/ Certifications
- Current California State Board RN license.
- May be required to travel between all TrueCare's sites and
locations therefore California Driver's License, proof of valid
insurance and clean driving record required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare
- Phlebotomy CertificationTrueCare requires employees to be
vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation
obligations.At Truecare, we put your health first. Our
compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt
welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.Visit
truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro.
Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: TrueCare, Perris , Registered Nurse (RN) Resource Nurse, Healthcare , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!