Travel: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Position title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Perris, CA
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Days, Mon-Fri (8AM - 4:30PM)
- Play an important part in helping our patient to recover and
feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize
speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Graduate of a masters level program in Speech Language
Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose
practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
or Audiology granted by ASHA.
- At least 1 year experience with swallow assessment, PMV and
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language
pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in
the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Perris , Travel: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...