HR Associate Transactional Talent Representative
Company: Ross Stores
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us
stronger--- At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life. We care
about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value
their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and
an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of
backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with
us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and
inclusion journey!GENERAL PURPOSE:
The HR Representative delivers a high level of detailed and
efficient transactional talent processes for a designated
Distribution Center. Provides multiple facets of administrative
support to the Human Resources Director. The successful HR Rep
provides administrative support for general clerical
responsibilities for DC Human Resources such as; supporting talent
program administrative needs, answering phone calls, managing
calendars, ordering supplies, managing exempt personnel files and
event planning. Additionally, the HR Rep provides administrative
support for specific Human Resources programs and initiatives, as
well as, business related programs and initiatives.
- Have a regular communication cadence with Staffing Lead in
order to establish an understanding of Non-Exempt staffing
- Have a regular communication cadence with temporary staffing
agency partners to ensure that Distribution Center needs are being
addressed in a timely manner and in accordance with established
- Have a regular communication cadence with HR Director(s).
- Follow established processes as detailed on current Process
- Process Staffing Orders timely.
- Prepare New Hire Folders in advance of new Associate
- Audit Associate files, Including I-9s
- Add required documentation to existing Associate files.
- Post Non-Exempt open positions.
- Complete salary work-ups and attain all required approvals.
- Create Offer Letters.
- Timely scheduling of Candidates with Hiring Managers.
- Complete temporary staffing agency Associate conversions to
- Schedule and participate in non-exempt Associate orientation
- Schedule pre-employment required testing. (Drug/Job
- Process voluntary and involuntary terminations.
- Complete Exit interviews for departing Ross Associates.
- Respond to Talx requests for terminated Associate unemployment
- Goalpost research.
- Deliver required reporting.
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 1-3 years HR experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation,
analytical, organizational and communications skills
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Job requires ability to work in an office environment,
primarily on a computer.
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the
telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and
responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be
a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and
responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider
individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills,
abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part
of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a
strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to
complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based
on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related
to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status,
military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status,
medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics),
genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ross Stores, Perris , HR Associate Transactional Talent Representative, Human Resources , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!