You landing a new Material Handler Worker job in Perris, CA
would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Material Handler Worker
job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're
looking for temp to hire Material Handler Workers to join the
amazing team at our client site . Here's a preview of what you'll
be working on as a Material Handler Worker:
* Working in a warehouse environment, you'll be making the magic
happen by working as part of a team to achieve daily goals
* Pick clothing with an RF scanner and place it on the
individual picking carts
* Transport picking carts to packing stations
* Pack out orders
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Other related duties as assigned
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
* Some computer knowledge
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
* Flexibility in schedule to work overtime as needed
* Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at
the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
* Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's
not a problem -these Material Handler Worker jobs are entry-level
jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
These Material Handler Worker jobs may require some overtime.
With starting pay rates of $16.00-$17.00 per hour, this is a great
opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! We have
opportunities available on first shift! So now that you know about
the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant
consideration for this Material Handler Worker job, click on Apply
Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants
and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and
when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to
ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to
addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward
to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and