Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Customer Service Ambassadors
Serves as a professional, friendly and informed first point of
contact for all incoming site employees, members and visitors. Acts
as the site resources for client and visitor requests and services.
Also performs other administrative services as required for the
site. Helps to controls access to facility through the admittance
process. Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business,
and announces visitors to appropriate personnel or departments if
Duties include essential function of a "customer Service" focused
Screener as designated by the client. May be assigned a service
grade or rank in a chain of command (Lead or Supervisor) in
conformance with contract requirements or to facilitate the
delivery of service, according to business necessity.
- Take Temp checks of all persons entering the facility using
handheld or automated thermal devices
- Asking COVID screening questions
- Assist with wayfinding
- Handle patient belonging deliveries to the medical units
- Pushing members in wheelchairs
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job
or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented
separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform
all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and
functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, Employees are
required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of
company policies and procedures related to job safety, including
safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify
superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, Employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
- Provides assistance on the local surroundings area, including
restaurants, convenience stores
- Assists in the control of access to client site or facility
through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate
need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client
employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their
admittance to the site or facility.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and
visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their
needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction
with each client employee, member and visitor as perceived from
their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its
customer service/ security department.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in
all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information
regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to
security personnel, client representatives, company management,
life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate
for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
Working Conditions and Physical/ Mental
- Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and
scope as required for the assigned post. The necessity to help,
support or assist a member/ patient into or out of a medical
conveyance device or apparatus (wheelchair, stacked chairs)
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the
physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential
functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of
the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to
communicate with employees, visitors, clients, and direct
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required
for long periods of time.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling,
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather
or be required to work in environments or under conditions that
require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of
personal safety and safety of others.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or
- The ability to maintain mental stability under periods of
stress. The ability to push or pull wheelchairs with patients of
various weights on them.
- The duties of this job include possible exposure to injury from
violent persons, infectious persons, gases and fumes, blood and
body fluids, heat, wind, rain and cold; the employee must
understand and demonstrate the ability to take protective actions,
following established guidelines. The noise level in the work
environment can vary from extreme noise to extreme quiet.
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, Perris , Ambassador, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!