Human Resource Manager (Distribution Center)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Human Resources Manager (Distribution Center)
We realize our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates,
which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities
for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a
long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for a HR Manager in a Distribution Center located in
- Collaborate on and align to Ferguson HR strategy and operating
model. Network with US-based HR to establish and implement
consistent practices, processes, and metrics in support of the HR
strategy and goals
- Effectively partner with site operations leadership to ensure
implementation of HR initiatives, programs, systems, and other HR
elements are well executed and drive achievement of site
operational goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR site
goals/objectives, projects, and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of associate performance
management systems, processes and procedures are in place and
equitably executed, through site leadership, in line with company
policies and expectations.
- Work with shared services to leverage resources for execution.
Develop partnerships for talent acquisition for recruiting and
hiring practices, inclusive of ensuring effective on-boarding, for
all newly hired associates, as well as employee and leadership
development. Supplement with local solutions to ensure that site
needs are met as appropriate.
- Support HR annual process execution including performance
management, compensation, workforce, and talent planning,
- Coordinate and/or deliver training on a variety of topics
ranging from leadership development, compliance, or specific
technical training focused on the general associate
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable federal and state employment requirements; conducting
investigations; maintaining records; and representing the
organization in external employment related matters such as
- Ensure timely administration of HR-related documents in
accordance with established guidelines so that HR related matters
are administered quickly and accurately and in compliance.
- As a member of the site leadership team, participate in related
meetings and represent/review local business needs, policies,
guidelines, and associate interests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of Human Resource experience with a minimum of 2
years' experience working as a site HR Manager and/or Partner to
- Prior working experience in an industrial environment with a
large hourly population.
- Experience with union avoidance
- Experience in supply chain and specifically distributions
centers a plus.
- Demonstrated prior work experience with HRIS and Microsoft
platforms. Workday knowledge a plus.
- HR certification/license is desired.
- Commitment to and passion for excellence, an open and engaging,
safe work culture and ensuring positive employee relations.
- A strong and effective leader who develops others and holds
them accountable to high standards.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share
ideas and help others respond appropriately.
Ferguson provides meaningful benefits programs and products to
our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness,
financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a
competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental,
vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave
(vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance
programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities
and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Perris , Human Resource Manager (Distribution Center), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!