Company: Inter-Con Security Systems Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Details Job Location : Perris (13173) - Perris, CA Salary
Range : Undisclosed Description
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading
US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions
to government and commercial customers on four continents.
Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates
as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement
security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer
personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of
professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate
about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an
opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment
that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con
family, youre working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, its an alumni base. We
believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help
them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have
transitioned thousands of security officers into successful careers
in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many
more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time
benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle
commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, sponsorship for
Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training, discounts on higher
education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment
and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be
At Inter-Con we take pride in providing customized security
solutions for our clients. To us, that means the right officer in
the right place and at the right time. In many cases our clients
desire a softer security plan that meets their values and needs,
but where high value people and assets are involved, others may
prefer a more obvious security presence.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick,
and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Constant or frequent personal surveillance of the secured
- Close observation of persons within the secured areas to detect
evidence of damage, misuse or theft of property
- Monitoring equipment deliveries and construction contractor
- Close visual inspections of persons and vehicles entering and
exiting the secured areas to ensure that nothing is either
introduced or removed without proper documentation
- Reporting persons suspected of committing illegal or
- Immediately reporting any unsafe or potentially unsafe
conditions that could cause fires, explosions, collapses and other
hazards by close and detailed observation of buildings, building
equipment, supplies, vehicles and personnel within secured areas or
as detailed in post orders
- Prohibiting unauthorized personnel and vehicular access to
- Enforcing procedures to report trespassers on property, and
being properly trained to apprehend as specified by established by
local post orders
- Monitoring and responding to alarm system communications (phone
calls, duress alarms, computer-generated alarms, etc.).
- Demonstrating good presence of mind and the ability to make
- Notifying appropriate agencies and company management personnel
as per local post orders.
- Conduct interior and exterior patrols within an office,
industrial complex or at construction sites. Perform parking lot
- Check all personnel entering facilities. Log in all visitors,
vehicles and vendors. Issue visitor badges as required. Maintain
security, visitor logs and other records. Administer access control
over vehicles entering garages or other parking structures
- Participate in assigned position as part of the building fire
and emergency action plan.
- Use Thomas Brothers Street Guide or MapQuest type electronic
mapping software and facility list to locate company
- Prepare and submit security reports that are legible, accurate
and complete and provide assistance to investigators as
- Respond as directed to alarms and company emergencies in a
- Respond to crowd and traffic control duties during emergency
conditions as directed by management
- Make all communication check-in calls on time or account for
absence prior to the check-in time
- Communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally,
in writing, and over various communications systems
- Bilingual ability is preferred
- Have reliable transportation
- Physically capable of performing the assigned work
- Exhibit good general health without physical defects or
abnormalities which would interfere with the performance of duties
under this contract
- Be able to meet all applicable licensing, registration and
certification requirements in the state in which the officer's
assigned facility is located
- Prepare and submit security reports that are legible, accurate
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Submit to background investigation
- Submit to drug screening (5 panel)
- Submit to DMV records check
- Submit to an industry-approved psychological testing
- Free of any criminal convictions
- Complete an online security questionnaire
- Must be able to use a Thomas Brothers Street Guide or MapQuest
type of electronic mapping software
- Must be able to operate a hand-held radio, cell phone or other
communication devices as needed
- Basic computer skills
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Licensing, Permits & Certifications:
- Valid California Drivers License
- California Security Guard Registration Card
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, AED, NERC training (where needed,
within 45 days of assignment)
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Well-proportioned as to height and weight and be in good
general health without physical defects which would interfere with
the performance of duties.
- In possession of binocular vision, correctable to 20/30
- Able to distinguish between standard colors.
- Capable of hearing ordinary conversation at 20 feet. The use
- hearing aids is permissible.
- Able to perform normal or emergency duties requiring moderate
to arduous exertion such as:
- climbing stairs or ladders, lifting or carrying objects
weighing up to 50 pounds, running short distances and
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, weve
hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring
as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding
career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as
well as values your success and growth within our organization,
please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive
opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action
employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities,
females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other
protected groups. License PPO# 6822
Keywords: Inter-Con Security Systems Inc., Perris , Field Supervisor, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!