Do you want to build peoples confidence by helping them
love their smile? Then we want to talk to you! Were looking for an
outgoing, friendly dental assistant to join our team.
Our busy dental practice needs a Dental Assistant to help us
provide exceptional care to our patients. This is a full-time
position at our office in beautiful Perris CA.
What youll be doing as a Dental
As a Dental Assistant, youll be the right hand of our dentists
and hygienists. Your contribution to our team cannot be
understated! Our dental assistants are the oil that keeps our
practice running smoothly.
If you love a job where every day is different, the time flies
by, and youre always learning something new, this is the job for
Some of your duties as a Dental Assistant will
- Bringing patients back and taking their medical
- Helping our patients feel at ease by answering their questions
and educating them on dental treatments and/or procedures
- Sterilizing equipment
- Helping dentists and hygienists with dental instruments
- Contacting patients about follow-up procedures
Why this job is more than a job
Working as a dental assistant is a great way to truly help the
people in our community while building a great career at the same
Whether youre looking to get experience in the field while
working toward your dental degree or want a stable, dependable
career that doesnt require a degree (certification is required)
dental assisting is a professional path thats both rewarding and
Not only that, but youll get to work with patients of all ages
and backgrounds which is always an adventure and a learning
experience. There is never a dull day here because there is always
something new to learn from the interesting and intelligent people
on our team!
By assisting our hygienists and dentists, youll help
prevent life-altering conditions like malnutrition, chronic pain,
headaches, and speech problems in the fabulous people of our
community. If you want a career where you help the people in your
community have better lives, this is the job for you.
Experience is preferred, but its certainly not required as long
as your credentials meet state licensing and or
certification requirements. We will be happy to train the
right person with a great attitude, a love of learning, and a
helpful heart to the Perris Dental Exceptional Standard of Care!
Our ideal candidate will be Bi-Lingual
(Spanish/English) as to best provide care for ALL our
If these sound like you, please
- Youre outgoing and friendly - no one has ever described you as
a wilted flower.
- Youre famous for doing what you say youre going to do no
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You are detail-oriented and never leave a task undone.
- Youre great at both taking direction and self-starting.
- You value punctuality and efficiency.
- Youve got endless positive energy.
- You feel that every patient deserves red carpet
- You take pride and ownership in your work whatever you do, you
do it well.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your teams success
(because we will).
- Youre always up for learning something new, and you master new
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and youll do
whatever you can to help them get there.
Perris Dental is a high volume dental practice where our
patients are top priority! We love to come to work every day
because we love what we do and weve built an office culture that
cant be beaten. If youre looking to join a team that feels like a
family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where
you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply
Powered by JazzHR