Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Club Manager will be responsible for the oversight of gym
operations to ensure an exceptional "Judgement Free" member
experience as well as a financially successful club. The Club
Manager will be accountable for leading a team of employees in a
positive, motivating manner with continuous assistance in employee
training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train and develop a high performing staff
consisting of Assistant Managers, Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
- Create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensure staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Staff Management
Schedule staff and ensure all shifts are covered.
- Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability for
direct reports by training and coaching, ensuring adherence to PF's
values and goals.
- Administration and processing of all weekly/bi-weekly employee
- Resolve employee issues or concerns.
- Manage disciplinary/termination activities.
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Ensure prompt opening/closing of gym.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of facility including
taking responsibility for largest section of cleaning daily.
Ensure safety of employees, members and club property.
- Determine and communicate equipment repair in a timely
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and
trained on all marketing promotions.
- Authorize expenditures and refunds. Make daily bank
- Prepare all HR related forms and send to Corporate Payroll
- Track statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, annually).
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Experience working as an Assistant Manager at Planet
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality
fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and
fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing
franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States,
Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously
seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free
Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000
locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico,
Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia,
there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always
looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means
to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Perris , Club Manager, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!