Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. We're
always on the lookout for leaders who will provide guidance and
developmental opportunities for their team while ensuring
organizational policies and procedures are understood and followed.
As the Director, Supply Chain Operations Support, you will support
the oversight of processes, reporting, improvements, assigned
functional areas and personnel. We will equip you with the best
tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will
exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Oversee the management of all client distribution and supply
- Support organic growth of client account by identifying and
implementing additional client value opportunities
- Manage productivity, quality and safety standards in accordance
with company needs and customer requirements
- Implement and maintain operational processes and procedures;
prepare reports on performance and potential improvements for
- Provide direction, development and leadership for managers and
- Analysis of startup and ongoing personnel requirements for
automation solutions based on product profile and activity
- Establish and meet site objectives in the areas of financial
performance, safety, quality and customer service, while
maintaining compliance with all applicable internal and external
- Provide accurate and timely submission of key quality,
financial and safety reports
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively; take
corrective action as necessary in a timely manner and in accordance
with company policies
- Plan and coordinate plant activities with departmental managers
and supervisors to ensure objectives are accomplished in a timely
and cost-effective manner
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 7 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including
planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics,
Business or related field
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and human resources
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Operations Manager, Manager, Supply,
Apply now "