Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Distribution Intern will assist with internal and external
business needs and ensure they are meeting and/or exceeding
requirements per the General Manager or Director. Work directly
with the Director or General Manager to support the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct time studies, create metrics tracking, create
efficiency reports for management.
- Responsible for daily shipment tracking and tracing to ensure
timely delivery of goods.
- Proactively communicates with all clients regarding project
plan exceptions and requests.
- Coordinates with warehouse and office team operational
readiness of racking and pack stations.
- Compiles and submits data as needed for daily, weekly and
- Effective communication with internal and external clients via
phone, email and team meetings.
- Will carry out other specific project request as needed.
Experience, Education, and Training:
- Current Junior or Senior pursu
Keywords: NFI Industries, Perris , Distribution Intern, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!