Associate HR Business Partner
Company: Wayfair LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Associate HR Business Partner
Our mission as a Global Talent Management organization is to
support our people as individuals, members of teams, and as part of
Wayfair. We seek to enhance productivity and retention by promoting
employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and
innovation, and driving employee professional growth - reflecting
our commitment to our key business drivers, our customers, and our
As a more senior associate within the Talent Management Team,
you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through your
high level of knowledge of the business within your sites/areas of
coverage. You will also partner with managers to guide and coach
them on concerns and inquiries, as well as train them on policies,
benefits, and conduct so that they can help their associates with
day to day questions. Engaging and managing talent relations,
spotting trends and driving change as a result of that analysis
will also be key to your success in continuing to make Wayfair a
"best place to work!"
What You'll Do
- Lead employee relations, employee engagement activities, and
- Conduct training relating to adoption of our people principles
and cultural norms/expectations.
- Support org design and structural changes to ensure
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of Employee Records using various
- Evaluate new-hire onboarding and iterate to drive the best
experience to fast ramp, assist with programming.
- Assist performance management activities and compensation
modifications - help leaders to understand team performance.
- Communicate the strategy behind and rollout of benefits
programs, including annual open enrollment, and participate in
benefits education campaigns.
- Partner closely with Workforce Management (WFM) and payroll to
resolve issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of
- Engage in Talent programming that impacts the business. (ie.
Safety Awareness Month, Learning & Development Adherence,
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated HR Generalist role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative
and answer questions
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with
individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and HRIS
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for
the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or
Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home.
We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who
celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives
make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We
value and rely on the collective voices of our employees,
customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a
better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every
perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
Keywords: Wayfair LLC, Perris , Associate HR Business Partner, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!