Why Work for Us?
TechStyle gives professionals across the globe access to a
career they want at a company they're passionate about. We love
fashion! Through our curated approach, TechStyle reaches over 40
Million members across 7 countries - giving our customers access to
on-trend fashions at a price they love.
How Do You Fit In?
As a Maintenance Technician, you would have a vital role in the
Fulfillment Center and maintenance staff. You would be responsible
for assisting in the overall maintenance operations of the
Fulfillment Centers to support our vision of maintaining the
appearance and operation of our facilities.
Responsibilities: (may include but is not limited to the
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal
and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous
- Perform preventative/ predictive maintenance of conveyance
equipment using the appropriate job plans, procedures, and manuals
Reviews daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Technician
Manager at the beginning and end of each day.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance request,
routine preventative maintenance, and repairs as needed to all
common areas and equipment.
- Track and store department inventory, including spare
- Physically walks and inspects facility on a daily basis
proposing upgrades and addressing corrective issues.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all
levels of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all
material handling equipment components
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Temperature/Climate: This position will work in various indoor
and outdoor environments based on the task that needs to be
completed. Working conditions may include small spaces, dust,
fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise,
vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven
Safety Considerations: This position will regularly use hand
tools, material handling equipment and may operate a company
vehicle. May work in a variety of physical conditions, such as
moving vehicles, electrical current and exposure to high heat.
Physical Capabilities: The individual must possess the ability
to walk, stand, sit, bend, balance, climb stairs and lift, carry,
push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds; maximum of 100 pounds with
assistance. Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and
Other physical requirements may apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- A valid driver's license may be required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Repair of material handling equipment
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and
- Predictive/ Preventative maintenance tools and procedures
- Metal and wood fabrication
- Ability to use basic hand t and powered tools
- PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ,
compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national
origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other
protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we
champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law
and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team
from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals,
who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all.
TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes
diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all
qualifications and/or requirements.