Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a
rapidly growing global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named
among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America's
best employers by Forbes. As the Senior Data Analyst, you will
utilize your advanced SQL skills to contribute to the operational
efficiency and financial success of the company through
effectiveplanning, execution, resource management and timely
delivery of projects. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll
help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Partner with business intelligence and data architects to
remain current with XPO's continuously evolving data model
- Manipulate data merge databases, write queries and build
- Analyze aggregation of the data
- Investigate system input/output to determine data source
- Analyze data sources between systems for completeness and
- Verify accuracy of data and reports, and provide insights
- Act as a subject matter expert, assisting business analysts
with operations and data-related questions
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 2 years of experience in data analysis and information
- Experience analyzing large, complex, multidimensional datasets
with data querying languages (SQL)
- A solid understanding of data modeling and ERD diagrams
- Advanced skills with SQL Developer toolsand Microsoft
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience as a Data Analyst in headquarters/corporate
environment; big box or retail company a plus
- Experience preparing, importing and manipulating information in
spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Experience with Airflow, Python and VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
communicating effectively with technical and non-technical
- The capability to grasp business concepts and assist clients at
- Strong analytical skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Database, Data Analyst, Logistics, Supply, SQL,
Technology, Data, Operations
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Information Technology