Service Tech (yard)
Company: WillScot Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing
storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers
across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space
solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations
throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for
exceptional customer service, effective management of business
operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's
most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to
achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work
environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our Service Technicians are multi-functional, inspecting
buildings, performing repairs or readiness work including framing
and finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring, plumbing,
painting, running gear, and more to our fleet of modular buildings.
An eye for quality and a commitment to safety is critical for this
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Act in accordance with Williams Scotsman Safety,
Transportation, and Environmental Policies.
- Lead and act to promote employee health and safety results
through creating a safer workplace, DuPont STOP, training and
observations, and regularly scheduled assessments of the
- Attend periodic safety meetings
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Operate a company vehicle safely and maintains a valid driver's
license and excellent driving record free from points
Fleet & Efficient Use of Resources:
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and
finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running
gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented
buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of
work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer. Create floor
plan drawings as needed.
- Perform modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all
equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and
in person. Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at
stated quality levels.
- Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company
- May be assigned dutes at field locations as business
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good
communications skills are required for dealing with customers,
sales people, contractors, shop personnel as well as Williams
Scotsman employees at various branch locations.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.
- A current valid driver's license and a clean record are
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking
at WillScot; if you're READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience,
we want to hear from you!
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other
protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and
other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes
affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance
in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and
veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
Keywords: WillScot Corporation, Perris , Service Tech (yard), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!