Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics
industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows
how to get the best out of their team. As the Manager, Human
Resources, you will promote employee engagement and act as a
liaison between employees and management to foster a positive
employee relations atmosphere. We'll look to you to champion our
values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce, and an
exciting career for yourself.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer Human Resources (HR) policies and programs to ensure
compliance in staffing and recruitment, employee relations,
training and development, benefits, compensation, time and
attendance record keeping, and personnel records
- Work closely with plant operations and HR team to ensure a
positive "open door" climate
- Ensure employee and business strategies result in excellent
- Manage all aspects of the HR department, including
administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement,
benefits, compensation, hiring, retention and termination
- Supervise HR staff
- Keep senior management and operations informed of internal and
external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness
- Provide HR reports to upper management as requested
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work or military
- 5 years of HR management experience in a manufacturing or
- Experience in employee relations, policy and procedure
administration, recruiting and staffing, HRIS and timekeeping
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record and increasing levels of responsibility in
the HR field
It'd be great if you also have:
- Demonstrated success resolving employee issues in an "open
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to provide management with proactive ideas on creating
and maintaining a positive employee relations climate
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: HR, HR Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Manager,
Compliance, Human Resources, Operations, Management, Legal
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, DiversityandInclusion