Parent/Youth Partner (Bilingual)- VCSS Perris
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Company Victor Community Support Services Location Perris,
The Parent/Youth Partner is responsible for establishing and
implementing the support services for children and families. They
serve as liaison for the family's involvement and offer support in
whatever way is most helpful to each individual family.
- Serves as the consumer representative to program
- Able to engage and provide skill building to youth and
- Provides introduction and engagement support for families
- Coordinates with the management team in the development and
implementation of program systems and standards.
- Participates in consumer advocate training.
- Provides linkage of families with appropriate services,
advocating for them when necessary, and serving as role model and
advocate for children/families.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess a high school diploma/GED
- Must be a former consumer, caregiver or relative of a special
needs child who has received services from a child-serving
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance, and clean driving record.
- Must be physically and mentally fit and be willing to complete
a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
- Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation
conducted by the State of California.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work
a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational
- Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment
including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended
periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional
carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds
- Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint
Techniques, CPR and First Aid as trained.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle
for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
Hourly Range: $15.81 - $19.70
Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of VCSS to provide equal employment
opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical
condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any
other non-job-related factors.
Keywords: Victor, Perris , Parent/Youth Partner (Bilingual)- VCSS Perris, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!