Operations Supervisor (Weekend Shift - FRI - MON, 5 AM - 3:30 PM)
Company: Kenco Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About the Position
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for directing the work
of associates in the warehouse/distribution environment. This
position is responsible for the safety and quality of work for
departments and areas of responsibility.
- Determine work volume, prepare work schedules, and expedite
workflow to ensure maximum cost effectiveness within the
- Assign duties and examine work for quality, neatness, and
conformity to policies and procedures.
- Schedule job assignments for periodic and/or special
- Monitor, direct, and (when necessary), perform, the accurate
shipping of outbound orders.
- Issue written and oral instructions to associates as needed or
- Ensure associate accountability in accordance with corporate
standard operating procedures.
- Work to maintain harmony among associates and resolve
- Manage employee time including edits and corrections
- Mentor and coach associates, including corrective actions as
well as performance evaluations.
- Assume responsibility for monitoring zoning and product
database development during the
- receiving process.
- Perform training of policies, procedures, and Standard Works to
ensure processes are followed.
- Assist Safety Advocate with all aspects of Safety Program and
participate on the Safety Committee.
- Assist in the development of processes and process
- tasks as assigned by the General Manager
- Bachelor degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college; or
equivalent related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in warehousing,
distribution, or related required.
- Minimum of six months supervisory experience
- PC and computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Business Acumen - Knowledgeable in current and possible future
policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting
his/her business and organization.
- Communicate for Impact - Devoting the time and resources
necessary to communicate the strategic vision, direction,
priorities, and progress of the team for which you are
- Leading People - Ability to develop and implement strategies to
maximize employee performance and foster employee engagement in
meeting the organization's strategy.
- Managing Transitions / Change Management - Effectively plans,
manages and communicates changes in processes with appropriate
- Relationship Management - Building and maintaining
relationships with internal partners to successfully complete
projects and organizational objectives.
- Strategic Agility - Gains perspective and balances the pressure
between daily tasks and strategic actions that impact the long-term
viability of the organization.
- This position is expected to travel approximately 25% or
- A passport is not required, but recommended.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Inc., Perris , Operations Supervisor (Weekend Shift - FRI - MON, 5 AM - 3:30 PM), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!