Warehouse (part Time - Day & Night Hours/shifts)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
PART TIME WAREHOUSE (DAY & NIGHT HOURS/SHIFTS)
We realize our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates,
which is why we are dedicated to offering limitless opportunities
for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a
long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up.
The Perris Distribution Center is hiring Warehouse Associates
for FLEXIBLE PART TIME positions in the 3-Level Picking Module
doing picking and put-away for VARIOUS Shifts - including options
for Weekdays and Weekends (Sat/Sun is on 1st Shift). Work up to 29
Hours per Week! New Competitive Rates!
- 1st Shift Non-Equipment Starting: $18.00, advancing to $19.00
at 60 days and $19.50 at 6 months!
- 2nd Shift Non-Equipment Starting: $19.50, advancing to $20.50
at 60 days and $21.00 at 6 months!
- Equipment Operator Pay Also Available!
- Incentive Bonus Opportunity
- Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Certification
- This is a PART time position with limited benefits:
Paid Leave - Sick, Vacation
401K with Company Match
Work/Life Solutions (EAP)
Associate Discounts - Intercompany and Vendors
- Note: there is no offer of Medical/Dental/Vision coverage for
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work overtime hours in
addition to regular shift hours
- 3-5 years' warehouse experience required
- Drive to excel in fast-paced environment
- Responsible for accurately and safely completing general
- Post-offer background check & drug screen are required
- Accurately pick product quantities or store product in assigned
- Assemble containers and maintain supplies in an organized
- Effectively communicate with associates and display teamwork in
completing task assignments
- Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all
- Execute tasks utilizing hand-held RF units / scanners
- Follow all established standard operating procedures for given
- Accurately sort, label, and store picked product safely in
containers or on pallet
- Participate in associate meetings and communicate any concerns
- Perform all job duties in accordance with OSHA standards and
adhere to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures set by
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please ensure contact number and email address are provided.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Perris , Warehouse (part Time - Day & Night Hours/shifts), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!