Office Services Manager- VCSS Perris
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Company Victor Community Support Services Location Perris,
Reporting to the Executive Director, the VCSS Office Services
Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective administrative
operations of assigned VCSS site(s).
- Provides secretarial support services.
- Supervises secretarial and administrative support staff.
- Develops implements and maintains a financial management
control system to include: accounts payable, accounts receivable,
contracts, procurement, petty cash expenditures and employee
payroll system; and ensures the collection of all of the program's
- Maintains a comprehensive communications network with the Chico
office in order to facilitate the control of administrative,
financial and personnel activities established within Agency
- Develops, implements and maintains systems for controlling
incoming and outgoing written communications.
- Develops, implements and maintains management information and
data collection system.
- Develops, implements and maintains a comprehensive records
management system to include treatment records, attendance records,
therapy and personnel records and billings.
- Audits all office service departments to ensure quality
- Must have an AA in a business related field and six years
office support experience including two years of supervisory
experience, or a Bachelor degree in a business related field and
four years office support experience including two years of
supervisory experience, or eight years office support experience
including two years supervisory experience.
- Must have ability to oversight and manage clerical functions,
accounting, human resources, database functions, basic computer
troubleshooting, and facilities.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance, and driving record that meets the standards
outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating
- Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the
Agency's Personnel Policy; Physical Fitness Standards and
Examinations and must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB)
and drug screening test.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work
a split shift, varying schedule according to operational need.
Salary Range: $58,240 - $63,641
Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of VCSS to provide equal employment
opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical
condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any
other non-job-related factors.
Keywords: Victor, Perris , Office Services Manager- VCSS Perris, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!