Human Resources Business Partner- Perris
Company: Performance Team
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About the company:
As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and
value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees
alike. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our
customers coming back to work with us!
If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place
Performance Team, now part of the Maersk global organization
under a combined Warehousing & Distribution division, offers third
party logistics services to over 500 customers. Encompassing almost
15 million square feet of warehousing capacity throughout the
country and a large transportation segment capturing a variety of
services, PT has key supply chain hubs in the Los Angeles and New
Jersey/New York areas, and other facilities along the Western &
Eastern coasts along with multiple locations in the Midwest.
Performance Team has delivered significant sales and profitability
growth over the last 8 years and will drive the Inland Logistics
and Services business for the combined US business units for
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Summary: The Human Resources Business Partner position will
support various assigned facilities with human resource functions
by providing front line response in the areas of employee
relations, performance management, benefits, leaves of absence,
training, record tracking, policy interpretation, procedure
implementation, personnel actions and other areas within the HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for all employee related issues
including, but not limited to: harassment, wage & hour concerns,
leaves of absence, injuries, onboarding, terminations, attendance,
investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct employee investigations; gather witness statements,
make recommendations regarding next steps.
- Ensure compliance with various state and federal wage/hour
laws, signage, postings, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of department and company goals,
objectives, policies and procedures.
- Manage company-wide performance management process, including
Performance Improvement Plans and corrective actions.
- Provide support and coaching to managers in employee related
- Work with facility leaders to strategically manage headcount
and temporary staffing needs.
- Assist with creation and implementation of HR focused and
company based policies and procedures.
- Assist Managers with termination paperwork, exit interviews and
- Participate in unemployment, wage/hour and EEOC hearings.
- Assist with company-wide harassment and employee development
- Manage and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data
- Create and assist in the evaluation of reports.
- Assist with keeping organization charts current.
- Advise employees and management in the interpretation of human
resources policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws and
- Perform tasks and duties of a strategic nature and scope as
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Position is full-time and on-site
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
with or 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. HR
Certification (PHR/SPHR) highly desired.
- Requires strong background in employee relations in a
- Investigation experience and excellent understanding of
Keywords: Performance Team, Perris , Human Resources Business Partner- Perris, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!