Company: Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Perris Super Field Operation
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly
System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for
assembly and manufacturing. IBAS Quality Inspector is responsible
for inspecting finished bikes and assisting the assembly line with
respect to quality criteria decisions to ensure the Peloton Bike to
the highest standard of quality. They will provide the inspection
of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton's
specifications and quality of standards.
- Approves finished products and/or incoming material by
conducting visual, tactile, audible, and measurement tests and
confirming specifications using IBAS Cosmetic Visual Criteria.
- Return the rejected products into repair for re-work, and
confirming re-work before approving it as a finished product.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs
summarize re-work and waste and input data into a quality
- Assist the production team with cosmetic defects by playing the
role of expert for IBAS cosmetic visual criteria.
- Assist the team with diagnosing issues with the bikes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures, and complying with legal
- Ability to work OT, and any shift, as well as rotating shifts
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Should have the ability to operate Google Sheets and Docs.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
per the Peloton Manufacturing & Quality Management System and
Peloton Employee Handbook
- High school diploma
- One to two years quality inspector experience
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges,
calipers, and other measuring instruments.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills like the ability to operate Google Docs,
MES, QMS, etc..
- Attention to detail and Hand/eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Blueprint reading
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton
products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and
downstairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical
activity for their full shift.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We've committed to addressing global economic
inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of
- Team Focused Environment- Live the "Together We Go Far"
mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both
locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through
fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves
anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by
developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly
combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create
digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members
love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist
organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more,
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of
our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our
best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply
committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture
where all of our team members can be the best version of
themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of
running an organization that strives to reach its full potential.
As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge
to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial
injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and
wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Keywords: Peloton Interactive, Inc., Perris , Quality Inspector, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!