Posted on: June 6, 2021
MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
Hourly pay rate:
Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Safety is our top priority
- We maintain proper social distancing by
- Provide masks, gloves, and safety
- Hand Sanitizer available
- Professional sanitation of warehouses
done every day
- Daily temperature checks
- Team stretches at the start of each
- Referral bonuses up to $500/hire
- Overtime pay
- Wayfair company discount
- Discounts and perks with
Click to check out our Warehouse Associate position.
What you should notice:
- You'll unload and receive inbound furniture orders which
requires manually moving large, heavy products.
- Being comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted
and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around
the warehouse safely while you work.
- You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your
safety and the safety of those working around you.
- No warehouse experience is necessary.
What You'll Need
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75
lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team
- Able to read and speak English for
- Able to work on warehouse floor 8+
hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work
- No warehouse experience is
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for
the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or
Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home.
We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who
celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives
make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We
value and rely on the collective voices of our employees,
customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a
better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every
perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
Keywords: Wayfair, Perris , Warehouse, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!