Customer Care Representive
Company: Skechers U.S.A.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are
making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in
the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail
floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new
directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about
our brand at
- Assist with customer inquiries received via phone, email, live
chat, mail and social media in a high-volume contact center.
- Ensure a quality experience by providing friendly, professional
- Efficiently and effectively utilize multiple Customer Service
tools and systems, and web technologies to resolve issues on
- Monitor order and return flow.
- Process credits and exchanges for returns to SKECHERS.com.
- Assist customers with their SKECHERS Elite membership
- Collaborate with SKECHERS Store Managers and District Managers
to resolve consumer concerns in-store.
- Research and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
- Provide regular feedback to management team regarding incoming
customer contacts and provide recommendations on how to improve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with a CRM system
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word,
Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior customer service/consumer affairs experience, preferably
working directly with consumers in a medium or high-volume contact
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Retail management experience would also be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Skechers U.S.A., Perris , Customer Care Representive, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!