2nd Shift, Sunday - Wednesday, 4:00pm - 2:30am
Logistics done differently.
Fortune Magazine named XPO Logistics among the most admired
companies in the world, and we're on Forbes' list as one of
America's best employers. At XPO, our employees take pride in their
work and show dedication to their job. As the Inventory Control
Supervisor, your attention to the small details and strong work
ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. On our
team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to
build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Supervise the Inventory Control team
- Maintain inventory records and reconcile discrepancies
- Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and
- Promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Train, motivate and lead others within area of
- Facilitate conflict resolution and enforce company policies and
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including
planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field, or
equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull,
twist, squat and kneel
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Inventory, Manager, Logistics, Supply, 2nd Shift,
Operations, Management, Night
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Operations