Spotter-Non Class A (771)
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Spotter drives, transports and spots trailers at appropriate
loading docks, and or/staging areas.
1st Shift- Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attach drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors
for loading and unloading.
- Inspects truck for defects, before and after trips and submits
reports indicating truck condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Class C
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without
- Must be able to stand and wa
Keywords: NFI Industries, Perris , Spotter-Non Class A (771), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!