Operations Support Associate (2am-1030am)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- One or more of the following critical supply chain functions
that assist in delivering product to our customers.
- Order releasing and prioritization to order selector zones
- Inventory slotting and engineering to enable optimized order
- Cycle counting and subsequent reporting to insure inventory
- Quality assurance and auditing
- Vendor payment processing
- Typically requires the use of Stock Pickers, Reach Trucks,
Counter Balance Forklifts and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Print and distribute operational reports; manage the release of
orders, sort orders by established criteria and distribute orders
as appropriate; provide local network administrative support;
process order cancellations and bin checks as needed.
- Identify items to be added or moved and identifying appropriate
locations through analysis of available reports; establish the
selling unit of measure, dimensions and weight of the items to be
added or moved; determine the appropriate slotting method or zone
and assign a location or zone in the system; prepare the location
and move product to the assigned location as needed.
- Verify location, item, quantify and unit of measure matches
report; annotate report and resolve discrepancies making system
adjustments as necessary; remove and transport damaged product from
active Pick or Storage locations.
- Using available reports, research locations and items in
question; validate and count all questionable locations and items
to move product to correct locations as needed; make system
adjustments as necessary.
- Perform quality control activity by selecting random cartons to
inspect; Verify item and quantity against customer order and
noting, resolving and communicating all discrepancies; process
completed order as appropriate.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment following all
policies and procedures.
- Active participant in our Lean Continuous Improvement culture
- Understand and demonstrate Essendants' Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highly dependable individual demonstrating key USI Values
including Teamwork, Integrity, Honesty and Accountability.
- Ability to develop and perform all required tasks within the
scope of Operations Support 1 to the level of established
productivity required and in keeping with applicable Standard
Operating Procedures, rules, established processes and Quality
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and controlled manner,
i.e., box erector, tape machine, Taylor Dunn, pallet jack and
- Ability to leverage appropriate technology in an effective
manner in performance of the function, i.e., pick-to-voice,
computer, scanner, Associate Kiosks etc.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Ability to follow simple directions (verbal and written) in
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Warehouse/Distribution-related or inventory control experience
Keywords: Essendant, Perris , Operations Support Associate (2am-1030am), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!