Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What You Will Do
The Administrative Supervisor is primarily responsible for
monitoring the supplies, budget and purchasing
necessary to secure supplies for Operations. This role assists
Corporate in processing accounts payables to vendors and expense
reports, handles Inter Company Billing (ICB's), and monitors PO
(Purchase Order) issues. This role also monitors financial
statements to resolve discrepancies, reviews accounts for budget
variances, and assists Planning Manager with yearly budget for
non-capital expenditures. In addition, this role supervises a high
performing team responsible for tasks such as resolving stores
claims, handling accounts payables and vendor buybacks. Finally,
the Admin Supervisor will assist associates with HR related issues,
monitor and manage associate performance, mentor associates, and
build/sustain a culture of safety among subordinates and peers.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular
What We're Looking For
- Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the
- May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or
weekends based on the needs of the facility.
- Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the
physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Transportation,
Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field
- OR 4 years of experience in distribution center/warehouse
operations or related area
- Basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of
- Leadership experience with direct report responsibility
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Experience creating and/or managing budgets
- Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the facility
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Perris , Admin Supervisor, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!