Warehouse Supervisor- Night Shift (Sunday- Wednesday)
Company: Wayfair LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience
in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are
driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced
environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery
standards and meet our customer's needs, the Wayfair Distribution
team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and
driving repeat business. We've been busy building a best-in-class
logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding
up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own
physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented
hard-working individuals to join our growing team - your
professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Supervise the functions and working of the warehouse
- Delegate and assign tasks and targets and evaluate the work of
- Adhere to the compliance of all legal and safety
- Supervise proper shift allocations and ensure efficiency of all
- Organize and conduct necessary training activities for the
staff and workers.
- Ensure the proper functioning and safe operations of all
warehouse tools and equipment.
- Work effectively with other managers within functional team and
supports new team members.
- Drive specific initiatives that have proven business
- Proactively think beyond the explicit assignment to ask
second-order questions and identify additional analytic needs.
- Accurately, quickly, and clearly answer questions related to
your area of focus.
- Be viewed as a credible company expert on your area of
- Effectively prepare and run internal meetings with supporting
analytics and data.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's or associate degree in management, administration,
supply chain, customer service, or 5+ years working experience in
product distribution to customer base.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for
handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist,
- Working understanding of Warehouse Management System.
- Should have excellent leadership and administration skills and
- Strong motivational, effectual team building, and
- Ability to effectively manage time and resolve crises.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds
unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and
the safety of those working around you.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for
the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or
Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home.
We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who
celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives
make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We
value and rely on the collective voices of our employees,
customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a
better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every
perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
Keywords: Wayfair LLC, Perris , Warehouse Supervisor- Night Shift (Sunday- Wednesday), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!