Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and
Forbes named us one of America's best employers. At XPO, our
employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their
job. As the Maintenance Technician, you will ensure all equipment
is properly inspected, tested and repaired. On our team, you'll
have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a
career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Repair and maintain site ABB robotics, GreyOrange butlers,
conveyors and wrappers
- Follow and execute basic functional testing procedures for
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner
with adequate recordkeeping
- Locate sources of problems by observing and monitoring the
automation field; diagnose and make repairs
- Document performance of preventive maintenance, equipment
repair, part usages, etc.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical
- Ability to read simple electrical, mechanical and pneumatic
It'd be great if you also have:
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Active Journeyman license
- 1 year of experience as a maintenance technician
This job requires the ability to:
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various
surfaces that may be uneven or slippery
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull,
twist, squat and kneel
- Access any area of the equipment to perform necessary
maintenance, including inspecting and performing work in, on and/or
under parts of the equipment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Technician, Electrical, Logistics, Supply, Supply
Chain, Technology, Engineering, Operations
Apply now "