Maintenance Utilities/ Mechanic 1st shift
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Plant Name:Fontana Metal - 101007Requisition
ID:009108--PlantMauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in
solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing
large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging
worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal
care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals,
agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its
four legacy companies BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICSMauser
Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at
scale.Position Summary:Responsible for completing all day-to-day
maintenance, repairs, and cleaning, (office, warehouse grounds, and
outdoor grounds), as well as equipment. This position will help,
when needed in all areas of the maintenance, production floor and
- Perform maintenance of facility, equipment, and grounds.
Including routine inspection of the facility, making minor repairs
and minor janitorial duties thereby, maintaining the facility and
equipment in its current condition without degradation.
- Substitute Maintainer Mechanics when needed
- Perform small projects such as painting, remodeling, and other
- Responsible for communication with facility vendors
- Operate a variety of equipment to perform preventive
maintenance on facility and repairs.
- Routinely inspects the condition of the facility and equipment.
Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing
systems as well as structural elements of the property.
- Anticipates and reports all issues and potential issues to the
Operations Manager in a timely manner.
- Inspect equipment (Fork lifts, electric pallet jacks etc. on a
- Complete monthly inspection of facility and document.
- Restock restroom and other supplies as needed
- Perform all components of the job in accordance with applicable
standards, policies and regulatory guidelines (i.e. OSHA standards)
to promote a safe working environment.
- Work safely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the office area,
production and warehouse area, and grounds.
- Assist with lawn mowing, fertilizing, landscaping, bushes for
AIB needs, snow removal, etc. as needed.
- Perform custodial duties as needed.
- Operate floor scrubber in the facility.
- Gather trash and empty trash receptacles in designated
- Operate a forklift
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required
Keywords: MyNewCompany180926042143, Perris , Maintenance Utilities/ Mechanic 1st shift, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!