Posted on: June 22, 2022
Position Summary The IBH Lead Clinician is responsible for
providing professional behavioral health services to all patients,
ensuring that clinical procedures are continually and
systematically followed. The IBH Lead Clinician is also responsible
for collaborating with other clinicians to assess the
psychological/psychiatric/psychosocial/medical needs of all
patients in the clinic setting and functioning as a consultant,
facilitator, educator and resource person to clinical staff.
- Provide clinical supervision and administrative oversight of
- Serve as a member of the cross-functional team of providers,
supervising BHC's, on the assessment, management and treatment of
complicated cases, chart review, co-signing and case conferences.
Also providing medical team, primary care team with consultation on
all BH cases.
- Make suggestions for improvements in clinic flow, patient
scheduling and service delivery, and collaborate professionally
with interdisciplinary team members, including providers, health
partners, medical assistants, nurses and case managers.
- Review patient records and complete peer review and other chart
reviews, as requested.
- Serve as an educator and resource to other clinicians on
behavioral health matters.
- Provide comprehensive behavioral health care to all patients of
- Provide routine, acute, urgent, preventive, curative, and
rehabilitative behavioral healthcare within the approved skills
profile and/or scope of practice.
- Screen and monitor the management of stabilized chronic
conditions in asymptomatic and well patients.
- Evaluate patients and determine the need for psychiatric or
primary medical care is indicated.
- Interpret clinical findings and test results, and implement
treatment plans accordingly.
- Initiate appropriate interventions and treatments.
- Provide advice and education for patients, and parents when
indicated, regarding appropriate preparation for predictable
- Complete timely and appropriate documentation in the Electronic
Health Record (EHR) system, including but not limited to, progress
notes, evaluation notes and other related information.
- Maintain productivity standards within 10% of the practice goal
and/or as required.
- Participate in quality improvement/assurance activities; ensure
that all NCHS BH driven processes and standards of care are being
followed and are fully implemented.
- Promote attitudes, environments and operational systems
directed toward patient satisfaction.
- Assist Director of IBH, Health Center Manager and Lead
Clinician in evaluating support staff and in providing guidance and
coaching to develop individual staff members as well as units to
reach their highest potential.
- Attend continuing education programs and provide evidence of
necessary education completion to upgrade clinical skills and
maintain licensing requirements. Job Requirements
- Doctor of Philosophy/Psychology (Ph.D/Psy.D.) degree from an
accredited university or a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree.
- At least three (3) years of clinical practice experience,
including working as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- A general understanding of trauma-informed care approaches and
therapies, Adverse Childhood Experiences and their impact on brain
development, suicide prevention and acute crisis
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Electronic
Health/Medical Record systems and the Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Nice to Have
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (may be required at some
- Familiarity or work experience in integrated behavioral health
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) issued by the
California Board of Behavioral Sciences; OR Licensed Psychologist
issued by the California Board of Psychology.
- Valid California Driver's License, proof of insurance and clean
driving record. Certifications
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare
Providers TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated as a
condition of employment, subject to accommodation obligations. At
Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team
understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and
every person who walks through our doors. Visit truecare.org to
learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro.
Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. PI181584477
Keywords: TrueCare, Perris , Lead LCSW, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!