Physical Therapist Assistant - Part-time
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Park-time PTA - Location: Kindred Hospital Riverside -
Perris, CA Setting: LTAC Hospital As a Physical Therapist
-Assistant / PTA you will:
- Work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate
care in a secure setting.
- Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will
implement the patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally
and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to
restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist -Assistant / PTA you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA
-program culminating in an Associate Degree.
- Current -state licensure as Physical -Therapy Assistant / -PTA
or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required)
If you are a current Kindredemployee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Perris , Physical Therapist Assistant - Part-time, Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!