Spotter - Non Class A (771)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Spotter is responsible for driving, transporting and
spotting trailers at appropriate loading docks, and or/staging
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attach a drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors
for loading and unloading.
- Inspects trucks for defects, before and after trips and submits
reports indicating truck condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours
including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by
We are excited to share the base hourly rate for this position is
$21.00/HOUR. NFI takes into consideration applicants'
qualifications, experience, education, geographic location, when
determining a starting rate of pay.
Employees are also eligible for a robust benefit program , which
includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k
Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Paid
Parental Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: NFI, Perris , Spotter - Non Class A (771), Other , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!