Warehouse Associate - Production
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Come work in an exciting, busy third party logistics warehouse with
You will perform an oral drug screen during your first day on-site.
A lot of OT available!
- Prepare Order--
- Process and Load Orders--
- Pulling Materials--
- Packing Boxes--
- Placing Orders in the Delivery Area--
- Ability to Lift 20 - 40 lbs--
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Work Area
Will be provided:
- Safety knife
Dress code requirements:
- No tank tops--
- No sweats--
- No holes in clothes--
- Badge at all times--
- No cell phones
- *Must have Steel Toe Shoes**
Mandatory 6 day work weeks may be required when you start this
Keywords: Bluecrew, Perris , Warehouse Associate - Production, Professions , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!