Material Handler (293)
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The Material Handler is responsible for manually or by hand
truck moving materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated
places in the facility or onto trucks. Position typically reports
to the Warehouse Supervisor or Lead.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manually or using a hand truck performs various material handling
duties in the facility.
* Manually loads finished product on pallet or hand truck.
* Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
* Provides cleaning services, as necessary, including sweeping
floors, cleaning offices and removal of trash in proper containers
or designated areas.
* Performs other related tasks to keep the work area safe, clean
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
* High School Diploma/GED preferred.
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction.
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the
waist and above the head.
* Walking in the distribution center and around the area with great
frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length.
* Should be able to work in environments with variable noise
levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to
access all areas of building without
Keywords: NFI Industries, Perris , Material Handler (293), Professions , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!