Company: Kressa LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We're building a Team!
Completes commercial construction projects by scheduling materials,
equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and
safety regulations; supervising staff and sub-contractors.
* Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning,
scheduling, and coaching employees; supervising
* Meets construction work standards by following production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving
operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Plans construction projects by studying blueprints
* Monitors construction projects by confirming instructions for
carpentry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, painting, and related
trades; conducting inspections; issuing change orders; approving
* Approves construction work by conducting inspections.
* Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following
and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing technical publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Power Tools, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Project
Management, Planning, Quality Management, Developing Standards,
Supply Management, Production Planning, Quality Focus
Keywords: Kressa LLC, Perris , Construction Foreman, Professions , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!