Company: First Transit
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fully Credentialed (Class B/Passenger endorsements ) drivers are
eligible for $4,000 Sign on Bonus* $2000 Sign-on Bonus for Non CDL
Holders. Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community?
Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love! First Transit
Drivers provide transportation via Riverside Paratransit. Each day
our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to
doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more!
As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and
independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping
people and driving – come work for us! That is exactly why our
drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing,
love-what-you-do” line of work! We are proud to offer these great
benefits to our drivers:
- $17.00/HR during training. $19.50/HR after training.
- No Experience Necessary! We CDL train and certify!
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you
serve You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and
reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or
other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters We
want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Subject to a drug screen First Transit keeps people moving and
communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU
to APPLY NOW! Offer valid through 12/31/2022. See location for
details! We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Perris , Bus Driver, Professions , Perris, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!